Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Torture

A discogs purchase I made a while ago, I pretty happy with how everything came out. I wuv that site. Anywho, here's the Weekend Nachos - "Torture" 7", first press, black vinyl, 33 RPM.

I always wanted to pick this up, and I finally found a good OG copy for about 6 bucks, I think. Very good release from the Chicago boys. Good, fast, heavy powerviolence; short and too the point songs, just how I like it. I feel like WN might start heading back to this style a little bit, judging from a few of the songs on their new full length "Worthless". 

Excellent condition. The record is a little bit dirty, but not that big a deal. Everything else about this record looks stellar. 

Johnny's ears, hee hee hee.

I pre-ordered their split 7" with lack of Interest last night. Very very very excited for that one to come out! Discogs this release, it's dope and cheap.


~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment