Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Violent Poseur Assault

I got two very nice packages in the mail yesterday, all filled with goodies. One of those goodies was a much needed addition to my Magrudergrind collection. Here's the Magrudergrind/Slyvester Staline split 7", red/black splatter vinyl, 33 RPM.
As with all the of records I received, I haven't actually spun this yet, but I have heard it. Good, solid 4-song effort from Magrudergrind, definitely not their best stuff. I kind of get a Hellnation vibe from these songs though, and they do an alright rendition of a The Exploited song. The Sylvester Staline side is nuts, and I'm not sure if I dig it yet. Another listen or two is needed. I'm a big fan of the Spazz cover though.
Good packaging with this record. Glued sleeve, full gloss and color.
I also dig this inner sleeve. I've never seen one like this before, it's very interesting. 
Good old early Magrudergrind lyrics.
Definitely not my favorite Magrudergrind release, and it's hard to find this for a reasonable price these days. I lucked out and found mine for 8 bucks. Happy hunting!


~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment