Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Of Mince And Men

I picked up another piece to add to my To Live A Lie collection recently. I thought this was sold out but low and behold I found it in the TLAL distro. About 5 copies were there actually, kinda weird. Here's the Archagathus/Axed Up Conformist split 7", black vinyl, 33 RPM.

I don't know why I keep coming back to Archagathus, cause honestly, they kinda bore the fuck outta me. Maybe it's because they sound better than Agathocles(the band that they base their entire existence around), but that being said even Agathocles manage to throw in a few interesting songs in their releases.  It's pretty pointless taking about this split really, if you've heard an Archagathus release before, you've heard this. Axed Up Conformist are even more boring than Archagathus, and far less entertaining. Meh.

Kinda cool art though.

So yeah, mince...what do you think?




~VII

No comments:

Post a Comment